Bringing Families and Senior Living…Together
By Troy Bandy MHA, RN
Cherished Transitions is a NO COST Senior Living Community Placement and Advocacy Service, serving the residents of The Greater Kansas City Area. We provide one-on-one, face-to-face consultations by Registered Nurses (RNs) at NO COST to seniors or their families to help you find the ideal Senior Living Community including: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care (Alzheimer’s/Dementia), Respite Care, Residential Care Home/Home Plus, Skilled Nursing Facility and Continuing Care Retirement Community.
With the overwhelming number of Senior Living Communities in the Greater Kansas City Area, let us be your partner in this challenging process. We understand the struggle and uncertainty of answering questions like:
• How am I going to find the BEST Senior Living Community for my loved one?
• Is it affordable?
• What level of care does my loved one actually need?
• Is it time to move Mom or Dad?
Clinical Expertise, Advocacy & Partnership
The purpose of Cherished Transitions is to support and advocate for your loved one every step of the way. We pledge to treat you with compassion, respect and dignity! Our Registered Nurse (RN) staff provides sought-after clinical insight, a unique perspective and a comprehensive understanding of the complex healthcare system to help families fully understand all their options.
We understand this can be an overwhelming time for families. We partner with families to help alleviate stress, save valuable time and simplify the process to allow the focus to be on making the best informed decisions for your loved one.
Strengths & Advantages of Local Senior Living Communities
Our Caring Placement Specialists have personally interviewed, toured and inspected many of the Senior Living Communities in The Greater Kansas City Area and know the strengths and advantages of each. They are clinically trained Registered Nurses (RNs) who know the complexities of the Senior Living Communities and can determine if the level of care and services that each community provides is appropriate for your loved one’s needs.
Our dedicated Registered Nurses are evaluating the many crucial factors necessary in determining where your loved one will find the appropriate and compassionate care they deserve. These crucial factors, such as Activities of Daily Living, Lifestyle, Budget and Safety to just name a few, need to be clinically assessed to make sure that the right Senior Living Community can meet or exceed your loved one’s specific needs.
We specialize in helping families during this difficult, overwhelming and uncertain time by offering:
• No “over the phone” support from a detached stranger in another city or state. Our staff will personally meet with you and take the time to listen, get to know and learn about the specific needs and wishes of each senior and their family so we can provide individualized and compassionate guidance.
• Face-to-Face Support and Guidance. Our compassionate RNs Advocate for your loved one through the entire process.
• We personally tour selected communities with you to ensure each senior adult and their family fully understands all their options to be able to make the best informed decision for their loved one.
Let Cherished Transitions Give You Peace Of Mind Knowing
You Don’t Have To Do This Alone!
As the premier, personalized Senior Living Placement and Advocacy Service in The Greater Kansas City Area, Cherished Transitions is standing by to assist you with your FREE Senior Living Community Placement Evaluation. Call us at 913.378.4322 or visit us online at www.CherishedTransitions.com.