By Jake Falcon, CRPC®, CEO, Wealth Advisor
Frank Sinatra said it best: “Three coins in the fountain.
Each one seeking happiness. Thrown by three hopeful lovers.
Which one will the fountain bless?”
DON’T LET YOUR RETIREMENT
COME DOWN TO CHANCE.
We recommend taking these steps prior to making that all important decision to retire.
Make an appointment with your Wealth Advisor to discuss:
– Make sure your financial plan is established, updated, and in good order.
– Confirm that your investments align with your goals according to your financial plan.
– Ensure you have access to your funds in a tax efficient manor, avoiding penalties if possible.
– If applicable, file for your social security benefits three months prior to planning to receive them.
– If applicable, select the proper pension benefits for you and your family.
– Make sure you have continued health coverage after leaving your employer and bridge the gap appropriately prior to reaching Medicare eligibility (if you are under the age of 65).
Be mindful that your goals are your top priority, followed by your investments. You will prepare yourself for a much more pleasant journey that way. To learn more or to schedule a complimentary wealth management consultation, please call Falcon Wealth Advisors at 913-326-1900 or visit us online at
Falcon Wealth Advisors is a team of investment professionals registered with HighTower Securities, LLC, member FINRA, MSRB and SIPC & HighTower Advisors, LLC a registered investment advisor with the SEC. All securities are offered through HighTower Securities, LLC and advisory services are offered through HighTower Advisors, LLC. HighTower shall not in any way be liable for claims and make no expressed or implied representations or warranties as to their accuracy or completeness or for statements or errors contained in or omissions from them. This document was created for informational purposes only; the opinions expressed are solely those of the author, and do not represent those of HighTower Advisors, LLC or any of its affiliates.
Falcon Wealth Advisors
2000 Shawnee Mission Parkway, Suite 230
Mission Woods, KS 66205